In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of the Spanish Law 34/2002 of July 11, about Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce it is declared All you need is Biology as a personal website run by Marc Arenas (from now on, “the provider”) with the identification data on the “identification data” section of this document.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, and any other provision of law that may be applicable.
The provider disclaims any liability for the information posted on its website and by the lack of availability (falls) from the site, which also made periodic stops for technical maintenance. In addition, the provider reserves the right to modify any information that could appear on the website without any forewarning or to inform users such obligations, meaning enough with the publication on the website of the provider.
A cookie is a small inofensive (so it is neither a virus, a trojan, a sworm, spam, spyware nor open pop-up windows) text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to surf this page. Despite so many people do not know it, they are being used for 20 years, when the first navigators of the World Wide Web appeared.
The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Which information does a cookie store?
Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc.
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realise that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
Which type of cookies do exist?
- Technic cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, knowing when it is browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates ore one registered, basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
Analysis cookies: Collect information on the type of navigation performing, the sections most used, consulted products, time period of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: display advertising based on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies used in this web site
This site uses its own cookies (generated by the page you are visiting):
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus we combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies (those generated by services or external suppliers):
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of the web, such as My Account, or My Profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to buy online, you will have to call or visit the physical store if they have one.
- Not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website cannot perform web analytics about visitors and web traffic, making it difficult to be competitive.
- You cannot write on the blog, you cannot upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- Advertising may not be sectioned, which will reduce the web advertising revenue.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes. Not only eliminate, also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website, you have to go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Cookie disabling for popular browsers
Additional notes to cookies policy
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on their policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies and from that places it should carry your right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
- In some cases it is necessary to install the cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except when necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement to ensure that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link. For information about how is Google using the cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions or concerns about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.
Personal data protection
The provider complies with Spanish regulations of personal data protection and ensures full compliance with the obligations under Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the data Protection Act and other regulations in force at each moment, and seeks to ensure proper use and handling of personal user data.
The provider declares completely against sending of unsolicited commercial communications and any conduct or manifestation known as “spam”, also declares committed to the fight against such abusive practices.
Therefore, the provider ensures the users that in any case their personal data will be transferred, shared or sold to any third party.
For the same reasons, the registration process should not be used to enter email addresses of people without the express consent of the persons concerned. All you need is Biology has implemented as countermeasure to this practice a mailing list of type double opt-in in which is needed the explicit confirmation by the owner of the email account indicated as subscription address before receiving email communications.
In the event that a user still receive communications from this website without being registered, or without having given their express consent to such registration, you can unsubscribe from the links provided in the communication itself.
In addition, the user can contact us via the contact form that is keep on the website, both to communicate what happened and to request the immediate removal of your data from our system.
Google will use this information on our behalf in order to generate statistical information on the use of All you need is Biology, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when so required by law or where such third parties process the information on behalf of Google.
Google uses advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to provide advertisements about goods and services that are of interest. For more information about this practice and to know your choices to prevent these companies use this information, please consult the link above.
Consent of the processing of personal user data
As part of its activities, All you need is Biology has the possibility of user registration for sending email communications, make comments on the blog and send messages through the contact form or other forms.
The users by subscription blog, conducting comments or the contact form are giving their consent to the processing of personal provided in accordance with Article 6 of the Data Protection Act. Users may exercise their rights under the terms set by Article 5.
These same actions also involve the user’s express consent to the international transfer of data occurs in terms of the Data Protection Act due to the physical location of the facilities of the above suppliers.
The personal data requested in these activities will be included in a file whose purpose is the communication of developments concerning the web site All you need is Biology acting as responsible of the file. Fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, making it impossible to carry out the expressed purpose if this data is not provided. It is also informed of the possibility of exercising the rights listed in the section on the User Rights.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Data Protection Act, the user is informed that the sole purpose of the database record is sending information about developments concerning the website All you need is Biology. Only holders have access to their data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared or sold to any third party.
According to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, the user may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the provider.
To facilitate the exercise of these rights is provided in all communications a link that will result in the immediate removal of personal user data from our database.
All you need is Biology occasionally uses affiliate links for products and services of brands that have established an affiliate program. These links are used exclusively after having used such products and services, or have performed tests to evaluate that meet an appropriate level of quality.
The provider promise not to include arbitrary affiliate links to products that do not meet the conditions described above, also understanding that such practices would be very counterproductive to the reputation of the website that promotes.
Intellectual property and use of contents
The website All you need is Biology, including but not limiting programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and/or graphics are property of the provider, has a license or authorization expressed by the authors, they are free to use or, ultimately, belong to the authors expressly mentioned. In the latter case, any owner who finds content on this website of their property and expressly communicate through the contact form or through firstname.lastname@example.org its withdrawal, it will go through a review process and will be removed immediately.
All you need is Biology gives the user a Creative Commons license Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 whose exact terms can be found at this link.
Any use not previously authorized by the provider will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics that the provider has not the property and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect.
To make any comments concerning possible breaches of the rights of intellectual property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the contact form is kept on the website or via email@example.com.
Law and Jurisdiction
For the resolution of all disputes or questions relating to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish law will be applied to which the parties expressly submit.
This website is managed by Marc Arenas with DNI 47849069-F ( “the provider”) residing at C / Josep Maria de Sagarra, 8 in Vic (08500).